Tactile Arts organises a year-round schedule of events providing a platform for Top End artists and creatives to showcase their diverse work. This includes exhibitions in the Tactile Arts Gallery, three major craft fairs per year, as well as a regular schedule of workshops, and the running of the Tactile Arts retail shop to showcase our members work. Tactile Arts membership runs for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Membership benefits include.
- Members discounts on Tactile Arts Workshops
- Opportunity to host workshops facilitated by Tactile Arts
- Access to the Tactile Arts studios and equipment
- Access to members only professional development and marketing advice and support
- Opportunity to apply as a stallholder at Tactile Arts Craft Fairs
- Opportunity to exhibit in Tactile Arts Members Exhibitions
- Opportunity to submit exhibition proposals to exhibit in Tactile Arts Gallery, with curatorial and marketing support from Tactile Arts
- Opportunity to sell items at the Tactile Arts Shop
- Subscription to the Tactile Arts Members Mailing List
- Members only gatherings throughout the year
- 10% discount at Jacksons Art Supplies
- 15% discount at Sands of Time Designs
- Opportunity to attend ARTea group art sessions 9.30am – 12pm every Tuesday
We ask that all new and renewing members please submit this form and make payment via the product links below. All membership applications are assessed by the Tactile Arts management committee.