Operating since 1975, Tactile Arts is one of Darwin’s longest established community arts organisations, providing on-going support for local artists and the community.
Tactile Arts is seeking to appoint board directors who have expertise in a range of areas including community relations, brand marketing experience, industry knowledge, public relations and strategic planning expertise.
Applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to develop, implement and administer sound business practices
- Positively contribute to the strategic direction of Tactile Arts
- Ability to contribute to sound governance
- Desire and commitment to improve business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to oversee continuous improvement
Expressions of interest are being accepted for General Board Director positions.
If there is an interest or experience in positions such as Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary or Treasurer, please include this is the application. Applications should include a 1 page covering letter outlining why would like to join the board as well as your relevant experience and a current CV.
Please address expressions of interest to:
The Board of Tactile Arts
Expressions of interest are accepted on an on-going basis.